Complete Modern PHP Developer Course in 2023
The modern PHP course with a project, challenges, and theory. Includes SQL and MVC Framework. Get started with PHP 8!
What you’ll learn
Complete Modern PHP Developer Course in 2023
Become an advanced, confident, and modern PHP developer from scratch
Become job-ready by understanding how PHP works behind the scenes
PHP fundamentals: variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, objects, loops, strings, etc.
Modern OOP: Classes, constructors, polymorphism, encapsulation, inheritance, and abstraction, etc.
Get fast and friendly support in the Q&A area
How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
Build a beautiful real-world project for your portfolio (not boring toy apps)
A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must!
Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS, or Linux. We will set up your text editor for the course.
No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
Updated to use PHP 8
PHP is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It powers the entire modern web. It provides millions of high-paying jobs all over the world.
That’s why you want to learn PHP too. And you came to the right place!
Why is this the right PHP course for you?
This is the most complete and in-depth PHP course on Udemy (and maybe the entire internet!). It’s an all-in-one package that will take you from the very fundamentals of PHP, all the way to building modern applications.
You will learn modern PHP from the very beginning, step-by-step. I will guide you through
practical and fun code examples
about how PHP works behind the scenes, and a
beautiful and complete project
You will become ready to continue learning advanced
like Symfony, Laravel, Code Igniter, or Slim.
You will also learn how to think like a developer, how to plan application features, how to architect your code, how to debug code, and a lot of other real-world skills that you will need in your developer job.
And unlike other courses, this one contains beginner, intermediate, advanced, and even expert topics, so
you don’t have to buy any other course to master PHP
from the ground up!
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence that you need to ace your job interviews and become a professional developer.
So what exactly is covered in the course?
- Build a beautiful real-world project for your portfolio! In this project, you will learn how to plan and architect your applications using flowcharts and common PHP patterns
- Master the PHP fundamentals: variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, objects, loops, strings, and more
from the beginning: arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator, variadic arguments, bullish coalescing operator, and more
- Deep dive into object-oriented programming: encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism. This section is like a small standalone course.
- Dive deep into design patterns: MVC, singleton pattern, factory pattern, dependency injection, and PSR concepts.
- Learn modern tools that are used by professional web developers: Composer and Packagist
Check out the course curriculum for an even more detailed overview of the content 🙂
This is what’s also included in the package:
- Up-to-date HD-quality videos, that are easy to search and reference
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section
- Downloadable free eBook with summaries of the core concepts taught in each section.
- Free support in the course Q&A
- Coding challenges with solutions included.
This course is for you if
- You want to gain a true and deep understanding of PHP
- You have been trying to learn PHP but still don’t understand PHP, or still don’t feel confident coding real apps
- You are interested in using a library/framework like Symfony, Laravel, Slim, or Code Igniter in the future
- You already know PHP and are looking for an advanced course. This course includes expert topics!
- If you want to get started with programming, PHP is a great first language!
Does any of these look like you? If so, then start this adventure today, and join me and thousands of other developers in the only PHP course that you will ever need!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to gain a true and deep understanding of PHP
- Take this course if you have been trying to learn PHP but: 1) still don’t understand PHP, or 2) still don’t feel confident coding real apps
- Take this course if you already know PHP and are looking for an advanced course. This course includes expert topics!
- Take this course if you want to get started with programming: PHP is a great first language!