- While using www.freecoursesite.uk, you will have access to content posted by our crawler bot, including magnet links to third-party servers that are not affiliated with the website. The website server does not host or store any illegal content on its servers. All parts of the Website are for “PRIVATE” use only.
- All this website does is present information that was collected across various sources over the internet, the content you see posted on the website are Indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or Administrator of the website cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any linked Server via buttons, or changes/updates to such sites. We do NOT help or encourage users to download or otherwise obtain any of the listed releases.
- The owners and administrators take no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of spreading or downloading anything on the website or it’s the home page or anything contained in subsequent pages with third-party servers collected magnet links.
- The Post/Articles you read are considered as ‘educational purposes’ only, and the owners and administrators cannot be liable for what a person decides to do with this knowledge.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- It is impossible for us to monitor every post made by our crawler bot from various sources. If you have found a link to any illegal content or copyright material, then please report to the third party server using their Contact Us form.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause be terminated as part of this agreement? All amendments to the Terms shall be forward-looking.