Learn modern web development and convert a photoshop design to a responsive animated HTML5 and CSS3 website from scratch
What you’ll learn
PSD to Responsive HTML5: Beginner to Advanced Course For Free
- 6 hours of Full-HD video material divided into 46 lectures.
- Learn to convert a static photoshop design into a completely responsive website
- Skills to develop a fully responsive website WITHOUT any framework
- Feel comfortable taking any PSD design and converting it into a fully functional website
- Have a very solid understanding of how PSD and HTML5 integrate and work together
- Learn clean, modern web design trends and apply them into your projects
- 25 amazing & trendy finished PSD designs to practice your newly acquired skills on
- Adaptive and available instructor (24/7) to answer all of your questions ASAP
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS (divs, classes, IDs)
- Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC (or a free trial)
- A code editor of your choice (Brackets in my case)
- Your favorite chips flavor and a drink!
Are you planning your web design career and looking for a good starting point? Or maybe you are a web development enthusiast looking to convert PSD designs into fully functional websites? Or just a beginner web developer/designer who is looking forward to learning how PSD and HTML5/CSS3 work together?
Either way, PSD to HTML5 conversion is a MUST-HAVE skill for any aspiring or experienced web developer/designer out there.
This PSD to HTML5 conversion course will take you from a complete beginner to a knowledgeable developer who is feeling comfortable converting PSD designs into fully functional and responsive HTML5 websites.
This is a lot more than the PSD-to-HTML course. It is one of the most comprehensive web design/development courses out there as its very content-rich and features a lot of topics. We’ll start off with Photoshop and learn what are the basic starting steps of converting a PSD design into an HTML5 website. We will firstly understand and study the PSD design and after that slice, it, cut it and collect the images. Then we’ll start coding our HTML5 markup to prepare the development of the website.
During the development stage, we’ll learn a lot of things when styling our design: floats, positioning, width, custom columns, fluid design, full-width backgrounds AND MORE!!!
In this course, you will take a finished PSD design and learn how to convert it to create a fully responsive HTML5 page with pure CSS3 from SCRATCH. No responsive frameworks like Bootstrap! (My earlier course covers that!)
I believe that the only way to become a successful student in this course is through practice and involvement. That’s why you will be presented with quizzes and interactive questions throughout the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students who plan on becoming web designers in the near future
- New and aspiring web designers looking to learn a brand new skillset
- Designers and developers looking to learn how to convert a PSD design to fully functional and responsive HTML5 website
- Beginners with a limited knowledge of Photoshop interested in web design/development and converting PSD designs
- Anyone looking to spice up their PSD conversion skills
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/psd-to-html5-beginner-to-advanced/
- Responsive Design HTML CSS Web design – Dreamweaver CC
- The Complete WordPress Website Business Course in 2020
- Learn HTML5 Programming From Scratch
- Learn HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch. Build your modern website Course
- HTML5&CSS3 Web Design From Zero to Hero:Build 2 Projects Course