Learn how to make Web GIS apps with Java.
What you’ll learn
Building Web GIS Apps with Java Spring Boot MVC and Leaflet
- Be able to make a full-stack web GIS app from scratch.
- Java Spring Boot MVC apps built from the ground up with full-stack Java Spring Boot
- The process of making a Java Spring Boot REST API
- People can use PostGIS on Java and Windows with PostGIS for Java.
- Windows is an operating system.
- Some experience with coding.
In this course, you will learn how to build web GIS apps with Java Spring Boot MVC and Leaflet. We’ll be making a Full-stack MVC Web App with the Java Spring Tool Suite. The goal of this course and many more to come is to learn how to make geospatial analytics and turn it into a working application.
It’s our use case. We’ll be looking at residential water consumption data, and we’ll be using data processing techniques to get and load the data into our database. The data will be used to build our Java Spring Boot Web Map Application after we process and clean it.
Some skills you can expect to learn after taking the course are the following:
- You will learn how to make a database with Postgresql and PostGIS.
- You will learn how to use Chart.js to make charts.
- Learn how to make Web Maps with Leaflet.js
- During this class, you will learn how to make REST API Endpoints.
- You will learn how to build Web Applications using the Java Spring Boot MVC framework.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and experts can use this.
- The curious mind