Master Agile principles, values, and the Agile mindset and take your first step towards becoming Agile certified
What you’ll learn
Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban, enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from best-selling instructors
- Assist with your organization’s current, or future, transformation to Agile
- No experience is necessary – this course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
Make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile approaches.
In nature, as in business – you adapt, or you die…And with over 70% of companies using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values just isn’t an option anymore.
This course will not only teach you the fundamentals of Agile to help you develop the adaptive mindset, but it will also break down the most popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
– Agile Values
– Agile Principles
– Benefits of Agile
– Roles in Agile
– User Stories
– Scrum Framework
– Scrum Ceremonies
– Product Backlog
– Sprint Backlog
– Estimation Techniques
– Team Velocity
– Burndown Charts
– Burn Up Charts
– Kanban Principles
– Setting Work in Progress (WIP) Limits
– Kanban Boards …and more!
Taught with practicality and authenticity in mind, this to-the-point course brings you real-life work examples (both failures and successes) to make your learning stick.
What ELSE is included in the course?
And of course, anyone who has studied one of Jeremy’s courses before will know, it simply wouldn’t be a course by The BA Guide if I didn’t include some value-packed bonus material!
Here’s what you get as complimentary extras with the Agile Fundamentals course:
– The Agile Principles Handout and Infographic
– Sample User Stories
– Scrum Terms Worksheet
– Scrum Terms Retention Worksheet
– Checklist for starting Kanban with your team
– Digital Kanban board setup instructions
– Agile Word Search
– Agile Terms Crossword Puzzle
Still not convinced?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Agile as well as its most popular frameworks, setting you up to be the agile, adaptive Business Analyst every modern organization needs.
As one of my favorite ancient Chinese proverbs says, “when the winds of change blow, some build walls, others build windmills”.
With disruptive technology evolving at a faster rate than ever before, the winds of change are blowing.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in working within an Agile team – such as aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance, and similar.
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks
- IT and business leaders charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/agile-fundamentals-scrum-kanban-scrumban/
- Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
- After Effects CC: Motion Graphics & Animation Principles
- Microsoft Azure, SCRUM and MicroServices with .NET
- Learn JIRA with real-world examples (+Confluence bonus)
- Red Team Ethical Hacking – Beginner Course