As a beginner, you can start learning DATABASE SQL quickly with Microsoft SQL SERVER and build real-world database apps.
What you’ll learn
DATABASE SQL Queries Hands-on Training with MS SQL SERVER
- Learn how to set up the free version of SQL Server with Management Studio and learn about the structure of SQL Server.
- A database is made. Then you drop the database and use the database. You also make tables.
- Make sure to use SELECT and WHERE ORDER BY and TOP. Also, use ALIAS, a Computed Column, and a CASE statement.
- Find out how to use built-in SQL STRING and NUMERIC functions, as well as Datatypes Conversion Functions and SQL Date and Time Functions.
- Take the time to learn SQL Aggregate Functions, how to GROUP BY with Aggregate Functions, and how to use the HAVING clause to only show the results of grouped items.
- Learn how to use SQL JOINS to get and get data from more than one table with complex and advanced queries.
- You need to install the free version of SQL SERVER with Management Studio to do this job.
- You don’t need to know anything about SQL to start.
Database SQL Queries Hands-on Training with MS SQL SERVER is here for you.
Data is important because we can use it to learn and make important decisions. We live in a time where technology is very important. We live in an era where data is the most important thing, and it’s at the heart of every decision-making process. Databases are used to store data that is easy to find:
SQL queries are used to do all of these things.
After python, SQL is the most used language. SQL skills are needed for a lot of jobs. These are some of the top 10 high-paying jobs that use SQL.
- A data analyst is someone who works with data.
- Developer of databases.
- The administrator of the data.
- There is a person in this field called a “data
- Developer of SQL Server.
- As a software developer
- A software developer.
- The person who makes web apps.
- The ETL Developer.
- The Big Data engineer is someone who works with big data.
Every year, a Database Developer makes $98,415, which is about the average salary for this job.
Most of the big names in tech use SQL. You can use NETFLIX and UBER and AIRBNB and INSTAGRAM and DROPBOX and TWITTER and LINKEDIN and the list keep going on. Even at companies like Facebook, Google, and Amazon, which have built their own high-performance database systems, data teams still use SQL to query data and do analysis, even though they have built their own systems.
It’s almost always possible to use SQL queries to communicate with the database in the backend of a program.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about Database SQL Queries and how to use SQL SERVER to build real-world applications.